Sandra resides in Orlando, Florida, Sandra can be reached at 407-919-9214, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently Sandra is a senior consultant providing technical writing, Marketing, and Management Consulting services for a variety of companies. Sandra has consulted with Apple, AT&T, Microsoft, SunTrust, Adventist Health Systems (parent of Florida Hospital), and OmniTicket (ticketing / access control solutions for Walt Disney World, the Louvre and others).
In the past Sandra was Director of CRM Global Alliances at Avaya, Director of Marketing at NCR responsible for the NCR / Microsoft Alliance, Senior Product Manager at NCR (Teradata) — building industry specific CRM data warehouse solutions and sales / marketing roles with Siemens, Avaya, Lucent, NCR / Teradata, AT&T, Data Decisions (a Ziff-Davis Company) and Datapro Research (Gartner Group).
Sandra has experience writing and editing technical documents, including user manuals, white papers, annual reports, presentations, tutorials, and Web content. Excel at working with subject-matter experts to gather information, identify relevant data and audiences, and write documents that are clear and user friendly. Outstanding technical skills. Adept with formatting programs and content management systems.
Additional experience in product management, project management and Marketing.
• Apple Stores nationwide data network upgrade, scheduling surveys, coordinating with Apple, the malls and phone companies in 300 stores.
• Market and competitive analysis of theme park ticketing software offers (Food and Merchandise, Resource Management, Event Management, RFID access control, etc. for OmniTicket.
* Coordinate large scale nationwide projects for Wal-Mart, Microsoft, Apple and others
• Product Management of OSS / BSS (Telecom) hardware platform and industry CRM data warehouse solutions
• Senior Manager of Product Management Bell Labs (business intelligence, data warehousing and CRM)
Specialties: The ability to see the whole picture — strategy, value proposition, the most appropriate marketing choices, sales channels (direct or indirect) and project design through implementation for strategic software (CRM / data waeehouse), networking (data or voice) and infrastructure.
Dale Carnegie once said “I have known men in the ranks who remain men in the ranks simply because they lack the ability to get things done.” Bottom line on Sandra? She gets things done!