Google will have an iTunes competitor by Christmas. If you’re in iTunes check into this.
About Sandra Eisenberg
Dynamic pragmatic marketing and sales executive whose biggest asset is converting technology to real corporate value -- for a variety of industries including health care providers (Adventist Health System Sunbelt), Teradata (Data Warehousing), RWD Technologies (quality improvement and professional services), Siemens and AT&T (telecom).
Sandra brings twenty years of experience in sales, marketing and IT management. Her career spans entrepreneurial firms (E5 Marketing) and senior positions in sales, sales management (direct and indirect), marketing, channel development and product management at Bell Labs and NCR Teradata. A few career highlights:
• Total product lifecycle management (PLM) using ISO 9001 and other quality methodologies. Sunset aging product lines and developed a migration path to a new, open standards platforms at Avaya, NCR and Bell Labs.
• 1st woman to win the AT&T and NCR Teradata national sales awards -- top sales manager and sales rep at AT&T, NCR Teradata and Avaya
• Delivered profitable marketing campaigns in the area of CRM, Business intelligence, contact centers and other high tech areas
• Run call centers, sold call centers and been in product management of call centers (Avaya, AT&T and NCR)
• Director of CRM Strategic Planning and Alliances at Avaya and NCR Teradata
• Senior Manager of Product Management Bell Labs (business intelligence, data warehousing and CRM)
Most recently Sandra managed the Central Florida territory for Siemens' telephony division. Siemens is selling this division soon and their loss can be your gain.